SUMO CATTLE CO HIRASHIGETAYASU E148 (AI) (ET)
DOMESTIC PRICE: $110/straw inc GST - No minimum buy. For 100+ straws please contact the Marathon Wagyu Team.
EXPORT PRICE: Available, please contact us for prices. Bulk discounts available. USA STOCK: USD$125/straw. For 100+ straws please contact the Marathon Wagyu Team.
- PEDFAJ7212 KEDAKA J7212 – KURO IKU
- PEDFAJ287 DAI 20 HIRASHIGE J287 – KURO IKU
- PEDFAJ1137022 DAI 13 HIRASHIGE J1137022 – KURO KOH
- IMJFAJ2351 HIRASHIGETAYASU J2351 HONGEN (IMP JAP)
- PEDFAJ157 TAYASUFUKU J157 – KURO IKU
- PEDFAJ187250 DAI 5 YURUHIME J187250 – KURO KOH
- PEDFAJ28677 YURIKO J28677 – KURO KOH
- PEDFA10632 SHIGESHIGENAMI J10632
- IMUFQTF148 ITOSHIGENAMI (IMP USA)
- PEDFA661 FUKUYUKI
- SUMFW1433 SUMO NAMI W1433 (AI) (ET)
- WKSFM0139 WORLD K’S HARUKI 2 (FB1614)
- SUMFT0913 SUMO RUKI T0913 (AI) (ET)
- IMUFR3246 TF HIKOHIME 12/2 (IMP USA) (ET)
NOTES: E148 was a foundation sire in the Codenwarra Wagyu herd for over 10 years, producing exceptional quality breeders with excellent temperament. He possesses highly accurate and desirable maternal and carcase traits which are proven with over 300 progeny analysed in Breedplan. In regard to growth, his progeny are averaging 227kg at weaning, 353kg at 400 days and 546kg at 600 days. E148 has outstanding carcase data with 25 of his progeny analysed averaging 8.8 marbling score and 456kg HSCW (as of April 2023). Key Points Maternal bull producing reliable and proven breeders High accuracy Proven with carcase data Growth EBVs in top 1-5% Marathon Wagyu aims to offer the market high quality and proven genetics like E148 for breeding quality females and continues to do this through data sharing and transparency. For international and domestic semen enquiries or more information on E148 please contact our team at Marathon Wagyu.