LANCEFIELD S MONTEGO 4591 (PS) *
DOMESTIC PRICE: $55.00 / straw - 10 straw package incl. GST. Or a package of 10 with ANY COMBINATION of * marked grey polled sires. (New Stock)
EXPORT PRICE: Not available for EXPORT
GENETICS: 100% Brahman
- JDH KARU MANSO 800
- LANCEFIELD KINSMAN MANSO 8950 (AI) (ET) (H)
- LANCEFIELD MERYL MANSO 494 (ET) (H)
- LANCEFIELD S KIRBY 3907/1 (P)
- LANCEFIELD TAYLOR 6773 (P)
- LANCEFIELD BRANCHA 9263 (P)
- LANCEFIELD BRANCHA 6861 (H)
- JDH SIR REM TON MANSO
- JDH BAXTER MANSO 33/1 (IMP US) (H)
- JDH LADY FRISCO MANSO
- LANCEFIELD S MERYL MANSO 3252 (H)
- LANCEFIELD BREMER MANSO 7738 (H)
- LANCEFIELD MERYL MANSO 9864 (H)
- LANCEFIELD MERYL MANSO 7966 (AI) (ET) (H)
NOTES: Lancefield D Montego(P) is Hudgins blood with Australian polled bloodlines that can be traced back past 50 years.
With good EBV’s, carcase evaluation and Lancefield heritage backing him, this bull sets a very high example of what you’d expect a quality producing sire to be.
Lancefield S Montego’s body structure is of moderate frame with a huge spring of rib. Thick as a brick front and rear on, with ample bone and muscling.
A prepotent sire, he has a docile attitude, is “soft” with tons of skin and loose fleshing.
He stamps his calves well. They are atypically long and loose bodied with good bone structure and rolls of soft, loose skin. Heifers mature fast.