BALD RIDGE L0900 [CC]
DOMESTIC PRICE: Qty 1-20: $55/ straw incl. GST, Qty 21-50: $49.50/straw incl. GST, Qty 51+:$44/straw incl. GST Further price breaks apply to larger qty orders on enquiry.
EXPORT PRICE: Qty 1-20: $60/ straw, Qty 21-50: $55/ straw, Qty 51+: $50/ straw
GENERATIONS: 50% Japanese Black, 50% Red Wagyu
- IMUFJTF40 TERUTANI J2494 TF40 (IMP JAP)
- IMUFR3258 TF TERUTANI 40/1 (IMP USA) (AI) (ET)
- PEDFA2453 TF DAI 2 KINNTOU 3
- CCCFF0500 BALD RIDGE F500 (AI)
- IMJFAJ2351 HIRASHIGETAYASU J2351 HONGEN (IMP JAP)
- CCCFB0240 BALD RIDGE HAYAFUKU B240 (AI) (ET)
- CCCFX0020 BALD RIDGE HAYAFUKU X20 (AI) (ET)
- IMUFQ0502 HB BIG AL Q502 FB2998
- RWAFV0132 RWA BIG AL QW132 (AI) (ET)
- RWAFT0061 RWA YELLOW 61 (IMP USA) (AI) (ET)
- OHVFA0045 HIDDEN VALE OHV45
- IMUFN2455 HIKARI J251830R (IMP JAP)
- RWAFU0045 RWA VW45 (AI) (ET)
- RWAFS0053 RWA HOMARE BLUE 53 (IMP USA) (AI) (ET)
NOTES: Bald Ridge L0900 (CC) is a high performance bull for achieving extremely potent growth & milking/maternal ability in any herd.
Sired by the powerful Bald Ridge L0500 CCCFL0500, his pedigree includes a combination of both world renowned sires Westholme Hirashigetayasu 001 & Takeda Farm Terutani 40/1. Hirashigetayasu 001 has amongst the highest EBVs for growth and milk from the predominantly Kedaka bloodline, also with 25% Tajima coming directly from Tayasudoi, enhancing marbling qualities.
Terutani 40/1 being an outstanding sire in his own right, also brings in the Tajima line, adding excellent marbling ability. Bald Ridge L0900 (CC) is tested free of every genetic recessive condition. Premium quality semen qualified for Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada & South Africa.